It is just “push to disconnect”, you don’t have to pull back a spring loaded sleeve like most. When you go to disconnect, you push the button and that releases the air pressure, then when you release the button you can remove the disconnect. No hoses whipping about from the pressure release.
● Safety air quick coupler fittings prevent possible injury or damage, compatible with Milton / Industrial couplers/plugs.
● More version available which could be interchangeable/compatible with most manufacturers: ARO, Tru-Flate, European / High Flow Style
● By one push button to release the air and second push to disconnect the coupling, users can easily change out their tools without the risk of hose whip that can cause injuries to the operator and damages to surrounding tools and products.
● 1/4” NPT female national pipe thread size.
● Non-scratch, composite body is resistant to abrasion, vibration, corrosion, shocks and crushing.
● Flow rate: 36 standard cubic feet per minute (SCFM) at 150 PSI pressure air supply. Temperatures up to 250 degrees F.
● Ergonomic, anti-slip button
|Part Number||181106||Inlet||1/4″ NPT Female|
|Maximum Pressure||174 PSI / 12 Bar||Material||Composite body + Steel mechanism|
|Flow Rate||36 cubic feet per minute (SCFM) at 150 PSI||Temperature||-15℃ to 70℃ / +5°F to +158°F|
|Compatible||Milton / Industrial air plug||Highlight||Safety, No hose whipping, Non scratch, Anti-static|