● Heavy-duty brass construction allows for strength and durability.
● 1/4" ID hose barb end makes it the perfect choice for hose repairs.
● Lock-on clamp make it easy for hands free tire inflation.
● Tire inflator chuck fitted all passenger and truck tire valves.
Benefits of Air Chucks
● Inflate tires. An air chuck’s sole purpose is to inflate tires. They fit over the valve stem and go to work. While that is a simple job, it’s essential because a tire without air is nothing more than a hunk of rubber.
● Adjust air pressure. Basic maintenance and performance driving of any kind requires you to monitor and adjust air pressure in your tires. Air chucks are essential to the process. If you need to make these adjustments while away from the shop, you should consider our guides to automatic tire inflator.
● Tackle miscellaneous tasks. Some air chucks come as part of a kit that allows you to do more than inflate tires. You can use them for filling up tires, sports equipment, and even cleaning up around the shop. If you’re just starting to build a collection, you certainly should consider these kits.