The highly regarded tyre Inflator is the standard tools for garages, petrol forecourts, tyre shops and depots, and is popular amongst operators and tyre fitters for its reliability and accuracy, and sturdy yet slim line design.
The tyre gauge is robust and highly accurate, offering leading inflation and deflation rates and high performance both indoor and outdoor. Meanwhile the new engineered valve mechanism and larger hose ensure the high flow air filling, representing substantial labour-savings for operators.
The more choice of tyre valve chuck and hose length is suitable for all tyre inflation and applications.
- Reduced operating costs thru fast inflation and deflation speed
- Long span life – excellent shock resistance with robust durable design and construction
- High versatility – suitable for indoor and outdoor environments, as well as commercial and retail applications
- Guaranteed accuracy – each unit was tested during mass production.
For the Tyre User/Fleet Manager
- Reduced tyre wear and extended tyre life
- Reduced fuel consumption
- Increased safety by reducing tyre-related incidents
|Part Number||192038||Hose Length||15.7″(400mm)|
|Reader Unit||Inflator gauge with viewing window||Housing||Aluminum Alloy Die Casting|
|Chuck Type||Dual Head Air Chuck||Trigger||Steel|
|Max. Inflation||150 PSI||Accuracy||+/- 2%|
|Scale||PSI||Operation||Inflate, Deflate, Measure|
|Inlet Size||1/4″ NPT / BSP female||Max. Airline Pressure||160 PSI|