● The Nitto air coupler features simple and secure push-to-connect (single action) design, just plug the adapter into coupler for connection. One-hand operation saves the connection time and improve efficiency. The Nitto type quick coupler is manufactured in heat-treated hardened steel for better durability. Steel is hard and resilient with more damage resistance than softer metals and a wide range of working temperature. Special heat treatment and black oxidation finish meet military standard, which provides high corrosion resistance.
● The standard push-to-connect fittings that screws onto air tools with corresponding threaded air inlet terminal to establish a secure, positive connection to the air line (when used with an appropriate coupling).
● The Nitto air coupler provides greater airflow characteristics for the larger air tool applications in garage and tire shop environments. The built-in valve design lower the pressure loss and increase flow rate, and stainless steel ball and retainer prolong the service time. The Nitto type quick coupler is the female end of coupling sets. They are coupled with Nitto style air nipples / plugs to connect pneumatic tools.
● The Nitto air coupler are compatible with Nitto equivalent series.
● Applied for air compressors, pneumatic tools and air lines in workshop.
● Nominal bore diameter: 7.5mm (body size: 1/4)
● Connecting type: BSPT male thread, BSPT female thread, hose barb and hose guard nut.
● Max. air pressure: 15 bar / 218 PSI
● Max. working temperature: -20°~ +120°C / -4°~ +250°F
● Minimum Order Quantity: 2,000pcs / item